PROPERTY PARTNERS K. K. (“PROPERTY PARTNERS”) believes that ongoing efforts to protect your personal information are important in our aim to become a corporation that is trusted by its customers. PROPERTY PARTNERS also believes that protecting the confidentiality and security of your personal information is an essential part of our business operations.
We promise to protect your privacy in all of our business operations.
PROPERTY PARTNERS has formulated and released this Privacy Statement outlining the basic policy established in order to protect the personal information of (1) PROPERTY PARTNERS Customers and; (2) Any other parties relating to properties handled by PROPERTY PARTNERS.
- 1. In order to protect your personal information, PROPERTY PARTNERS will comply with all relevant laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines issued by government agencies, this Privacy Statement and all other agreements that govern the relationship between PROPERTY PARTNERS and you.
- 2. When necessary to acquire personal information, PROPERTY PARTNERS will only do so using legal and fair means.
3. PROPERTY PARTNERS will only use your personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use, excluding incidences where a separate agreement is reached between you and PROPERTY PARTNERS (even in the event of such, PROPERTY PARTNERS will observe the provisions of 1. above) or otherwise when used in exceptional cases.
a) In order to perform real estate operations conducted by PROPERTY PARTNERS
Investment property, owner occupied property evaluations and market research
Investment settlement operations
Management and operation of owner occupied properties and managed properties, etc., and tenant management services
Sale of owner occupied properties b) The performance of all other related services
- 4. PROPERTY PARTNERS will not collect, use or provide to a third party any information concerning race, religion, beliefs, ethnicity, lineage, domicile of origin, physical or mental health care or criminal records or any other sensitive information for any purpose other than for the purpose of appropriate business operations or where otherwise deemed necessary by law.
- 5. PROPERTY PARTNERS will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without prior consent from you.
- 6. PROPERTY PARTNERS may outsource all or part of the handling of your personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes of use set forth in Article 3 of this Privacy Statement to a third party authorized by PROPERTY PARTNERS. In the event of such, PROPERTY PARTNERS shall make every effort to ensure the necessary and appropriate supervision of the contracted party in accordance with relevant laws and regulations and guidelines, etc. in order to maintain the secure management of any outsourced personal data.
- 7. PROPERTY PARTNERS will implement the necessary and appropriate security management measures and appropriately supervise all employees and contracted parties in order to prevent the leak of, loss or damage to your personal data handled by PROPERTY PARTNERS.
- 8. Please contact the Personal Information Inquiries Counter listed in Article 9 in the event you wish to request the disclosure, correction to the content of or the deletion or renewal of any personal information maintained by PROPERTY PARTNERS. After confirming the identity of the individual making the inquiry, PROPERTY PARTNERS will make every effort to accommodate your request in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations and guidelines, etc.
- 9. Please contact the following Personal Information Inquiries Counter for any questions or feedback concerning your personal information or this Privacy Statement.
PROPERTY PARTNERS K.K.
Sanwa Bld.4F, 1-27-17, Hamamatsucho , Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0013, Japan
Telephone: 03-3769-5571 Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (excluding Sat, Sun, Public holidays and New Year holidays)
- 10. This Privacy Statement may be revised as deemed appropriate by PROPERTY PARTNERS. In the event PROPERTY PARTNERS does revise this Privacy Statement, the revised version will be released in place of the old Privacy Statement.
- 11. PROPERTY PARTNERS will make every effort to revise this Privacy Statement, its security management measures and any other activities concerning personal information to which PROPERTY PARTNERS is party to in order to improve the appropriate handling of your personal information.
January 31, 2014
PROPERTY PARTNERS K.K. Representative Director